A set of conventions (sometimes arbitrary) about how to write code for this project.
- Please don't commit your
package-lock.jsonuntil & unless you are not adding a new package.
- Please create a new feature branch from
master, and also create a pull request to
- Use camelCase for defining variable as
- Use camelCase for
- Use camelCase for function and method names.
- Use camelCase for property names and local variables.
- Use PascalCase for defining name of
filethat holds that component.
directories. e.g -
- Use SVG Icons defined in
ignitus-Icons, if you don't find the icon you want to use download its SVG from
font-awesome/Material-icons, please don't forget to give them credits by leaving a comment in the file.
- Only use the Material Rounded Icons and don't add from any other outside websites. In case, you do not find that icon in the list, please ask the maintainer.
- Do not export
functionsunless you need to share it across multiple components.
- Do not introduce new types or values to the
- Use 'single quotes' for strings.
arrow functions=> over anonymous function expressions.
- Always surround loop and conditional bodies with curly braces.
- Please move all
- Please don't use
- Please use semantic
classNamesthat makes some sense about the content inside them.
- Please use
remeverywhere instead of
- Colours should be written in
hexadecimalform and should be picked from
colors.ts, if it is not present there then create a new
constfor that color.
- Please avoid
- CSS properties should be ordered in alphabetical order.
- If you get any err similarly to this Node
SASScould not find a binding for your current environment, try switching node version to