Season of Docs 2020
Identity & Guidelines
21st Century Stack.
- A Predictable State Container for JS Apps.
- An alternative side effect model for Redux apps.
- Selector library for Redux.
- Node.js web application framework.
- Test and Deploy with Confidence.
- Automated code review for GitHub pull requests.
- Improves your code review workflow and quality.
- Netlify builds, deploys and hosts your front-end.
- Git hooks made easy woof!
- A cloud platform as a service supporting several programming languages.
- Empowering App Development for Developers.
- The database for modern applications.
- Redis is an open source (BSD licensed), in-memory data structure store.
- Application Monitoring and Error Tracking Software.
- Promise based HTTP client for the browser and node.js.
- A HOC for loading components with promises.
- IndexedDB with usability.
- Font Awesome is a font and icon toolkit based on CSS and LESS.
- Router for react applications.
- Prettier is an opinionated code formatter.
Deprecated Stack 🧨 (We are migrating from this stack => TS, Emotion).
- Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets.
- JS UI Framework.
- React components for faster and easier web development.
- Runtime type checking for React props and similar objects.
Migration Ideas. 💭
We also plan to introduce some new technologies in the near future.
L - A query language for your API.
- The production-ready GraphQL client for React.
- Go is a statically typed, compiled programming language
General Docs. - Previous
Next - Technical Stack
Export as PDF